Wellington NZ is a lively and multicultural coastal city with great food, coffee, and craft beer scenes, plus stunning natural surroundings. Benefits of buying a house include investment potential, stability, and the opportunity to put down roots in a dynamic and growing city.
If you’re looking to buy or sell a property in Wellington NZ, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I can provide you with the latest information on Wellington’s real estate market, including property values, trends, and current listings. I have extensive experience in the industry and can offer you valuable guidance and advice throughout the entire buying or selling process, from initial planning to closing the deal. Contact me now to discuss your real estate needs and let’s work together to find your dream home or sell your property for the best price possible.
Licensed Real Estate Sales Consultant under REAA 2008: 20148856.
5 Facts about Wellington, NZ
- Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand and has a population of around 400,000 people.
- It is located on the southwestern tip of the North Island and is the southernmost capital city in the world.
- Wellington is known for its strong winds and is sometimes referred to as the “Windy City.”
- The city is home to the Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, which is the national museum and one of the country’s most popular tourist attractions.
- Wellington is a hub for the film industry, with many major films being produced there including the Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit.
Get in touch
Contact me for Wellington real estate guidance and advice.
“Len is very hardworking realtor agent. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the transactions. I was able to buy my house with her help and I will not hesitate to recommend her with other clients.”
– Moises Selga.
“I am so lucky to have Leonora DeLa Cruz as my realtor. We met when I joined the St. Peter’s church choir. When I decided to buy a house, I called her and after answering some questions, I knew she was the right person. She worked hard to make me get the house I wanted and beyond! Great job, Leonora! And thank you so much! You’re the best!”
– Elena T. McKune.